Warm Welcome to ClikSearch!
Welcome to the ClikSearch search platform. The Services are provided by a startup company ClikSearch, Pune, India.
Service platform provides different means of information retrieval arrangements. Specifically, it is a topical search engine and ready-made topics with queries on the menu bar. Our search engine works one higher level than the existing search engine. We are overcoming the drawbacks of present search engines.
Here URL, images, videos, local small business information, and Topics are provided.
We provide the service of lead generation for every information owner as per their requirement.
We are giving you readymade queries along with topics, to reveal hidden information very easily. We expect topics given on men's bars to help everyone to fulfill their daily requirements.
Many More verticals are given on menu bars. Many features are new in a topical search engine. We expect users to make use of these readymade topics to the great extent and explore themselves.
Some of the topics are under development & will be provided step by step soon.
By accessing and using this service, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and provisions of this agreement. Any participation in this service will constitute acceptance of this agreement.
- Uploading and sharing your Information, content
- The owner should submit or upload URLs, images, videos, user business addresses, personal information if required, products, etc...
- The information should be true and complete.
- Third-party submissions terms and privacies
- When you upload, submit, store, send or receive content as any URLs, images, videos, local business information, PPTs, IPR information for sale, real estate property details, job description, any international services, any other material, including, but not limited to any feedback, data, answers, questions, comments, suggestions, ideas or the like, which you send to us will be treated as being non-confidential and nonproprietary to or through our Services, you give the company (and those we work with) a DSMBalerao InfoTech license to use, host, store, reproduce, modify, create derivative works (such as those resulting from translations, adaptations or other changes we make so that your content works better with our Services available now and for future), and to communicate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute such content. We will also be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in information that you send us for any purpose whatsoever including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products and services incorporating such information. This license continues even if you stop working on our Services (for example, you have added your web link or postings). Make sure that, you have the necessary rights to grant us this license for any content that you submit to our platform.
- You confirm and warrant that you have the right to grant these rights to ClikSearch. You hereby waive and grant to ClikSearch all rights including intellectual property rights and also "moral rights" in your Communications, posted at ClikSearch through any of mediums.
- ClikSearch has the right, but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any content posted by you as a Review, Rating, or Comment. ClikSearch cannot review all Communications made on and through any of the mediums. However, ClikSearch reserves the right but has no obligation, to monitor and edit, modify or delete any Communications (or portions thereof) which ClikSearch in its sole discretion deems inappropriate, offensive, or contrary to any ClikSearch policy, or that violate this terms.
- Other than as expressly set out in these terms or additional terms, neither ClikSearch nor any entities related to it make any specific promises about the services. For example, we don't make any commitments about the content within the Third-party web application services, real estate services, import, export, jobs, the specific functions of the services, or their reliability, availability, or ability to meet your needs. We provide the services "as is" and "as available" basis.
- ClikSearch platform provides information retrieving services and lead generation services nationally & internationally. We do not take any responsibility for any service quality, reliability, completion dates, and genuinity. From our side, we provide remarks as checked for the company who is providing service. We may show you company registration, or shop act.
- Some of the services or product sales may be provided by individuals doing business from home. It is completely customer or client responsibility to check for all required details. We are just presenting various options for a particular service.
- Various schemes provided for third-party information owners may vary from time to time. It is the responsibility of the information owner to check these schemes. For free listing schemes may vary from 1 day to few days as per company schemes. When a free site is clicked and displayed, we have a right to display ads parallelly along with the site. Different types of advertisements can be displayed with a close features on it, without disturbing your site. You don’t have to bear advertisement bandwidth load on your site. No details about this advertisement will be given to you.
- If, you wish you can have that advertisement on your site. Contact in given email for the same.
- Safety and security
- To keep our service and indirectly, the user safe, we request you to avoid doing the following things, which are unacceptable.
- You will not provide any false information about your You create an account on your own. You are responsible for any false or objectionable activity done through your account.
- You will update your contact information and other details up-to-date.
- You will not share your account details with anyone.
- You will not log in to an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not use ClikSearch to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- Content that contains links, images, and videos (any information) related to the following: nudity, pornography, and adult content, materials with sex or foul language.
- Content that condones, promotes, contains, or links to warez, cracks, hacks, their associated utilities, or other piracy-related information, whether for educational purposes or not.
- Content that is grossly offensive to the community, including blatant expressions for bigotry, prejudice, racism, hatred, or excessive profanity, or to post any obscene, filthy, excessively violent, harassing, or otherwise objectable material.
- Content that sells or promotes any products or services that are unlawful in the location at which the content is posted or received.
- Content that infringes or violates any copyright, patent, trademark, service mark, trade name, trade secret, or other intellectual property rights of any third party.
- Content that promotes mail fraud, multi-level marketing (pyramid) schemes, or other illegal or fraudulent activities.
- Content that posts or discloses any personally identifying information or private information about any third parties without their express consent.
- Protecting the rights of everyone
- Intellectual property rights of your content are intact and with you.
- Upon finding objectionable content, it will be removed from the application. This decision is completely of the Company.
- We may suspend, delete your account if required without your consent.
- You will not send others personal information on the application. If so, you are solely responsible for the action of the information owner. ClikSearch has no role in this.
- Business uses of our Services
You can't use site content for commercial or any type of such activity.
- Warranties and Disclaimers
ClikSearch is working hard to give you better and better services as per keeping in pace with new technology features. We do not provide any promise about our services in following situations like,
OTHER THAN AS EXPRESSLY SET OUT IN THESE TERMS OR ADDITIONAL TERMS, NEITHER ClikSearch NOR ITS SUPPLIERS OR DISTRIBUTORS MAKE ANY SPECIFIC PROMISES ABOUT THE SERVICES. FOR EXAMPLE, WE DON'T MAKE ANY COMMITMENTS ABOUT THE CONTENT WITHIN THE SERVICES, THE SPECIFIC FUNCTIONS OF THE SERVICES, OR THEIR RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, OR ABILITY TO MEET YOUR NEEDS. WE PROVIDE THE SERVICES "AS IS".
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXCLUDE ALL WARRANTIES.
- Liability for our Services
It is completely the user's responsibility to check the information that is provided on the site. In no way ClikSearch is responsible for any LOSS, PROFITS, REVENUES, DATA, FINANCIAL LOSSES OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, good-will, or other intangible losses, resulting from (a) your own assumptions about third-party services,(b) content (anything you or other users post, provide or share) (c) use or alteration of your content provided by the application.
- Amendments changes
- users and information owners have to check regularly for different changes in service functionality keeping the original service of information retrieval the same. All amended service functionalities become effective when we make changes on the site, and any use of the site after such revisions is your consent to the changes. The company reserves the right to change mentioned functionalities from time to time as it sees fit.
- We may periodically change the Terms and the Site content without any notice, you are responsible for checking these changes in Terms periodically regularly for revisions. All amended Terms become effective when we make changes on the site, and any use of the site after such revisions is your consent to the changes. The company reserves the right to change mentioned conditions from time to time as it sees fit.
- First, contact to company and discuss the problem. Try to resolve the problem without going to court.
- You will resolve further if required exclusively in India, Maharashtra, Pune court.
- We collect information submitted by users from various services mentioned in point number 1, including sign-up information. By monitoring your use of service and the way you use it in the system, we collect your Geo-location, any computing device details(IoT) through which you are using service, details of the communicating user, cookies, etc.. Machines can be from small constraint devices to higher computing devices. No advertisements will be sent by tracking.
- Any type of information that is collected from your services can be published with or without customization for providing more appropriate, accurate, information to give the user easy and complete information.
- Your personal information will be shared for legal, our own applications, and our franchises. In any other situation, your consent will be used before sharing your information.
- The Company may at its sole discretion and without assigning any reason whatsoever at any time to deactivate or/and suspend the User's access to Magicbricks.com and/or the Services (as the case may be) without notice to carry out system maintenance or/and upgrading or/and testing or/and repairs or/and other related work. Without prejudice to any other provisions of this Agreement, the Company shall not be liable for any loss or/and damage or/and costs or/and expense that the User may suffer or incur, and no fees or/and charges payable by the User to the Company shall be deducted or refunded or rebated, as a result of such deactivation or/and suspension.
- Either party to this agreement may terminate this Agreement by giving prior notice of 30 days in writing.
- It shall be at the discretion of the Company that the period of notice of 30 days may be waived or a shorter period of notice may be accepted in writing from the User.
- However, the Company irrespective of clauses 1 and 2 above may terminate this Agreement with immediate effect, without prior notice to the User and without assigning any reason/s whatsoever
- if in the opinion of the Company, the User has breached any of the terms and conditions of this agreement or/and,
- if, in the opinion of the Company or/and any regulatory authority, it is not in the public interest to continue providing the Service to the User for any reason or/and,
- if the User is declared a bankrupt or/and the User enters into any compromise or arrangement with its creditors and further without any prejudice to any/all other rights:
- Liabilities upon Termination
- If the Agreement is terminated pursuant to clauses set out above, without prejudice to any other remedies available to the Company, the User shall be liable for Advertisement Fees payable until the Date of Termination.
- No refund of any advertisement will be given back, upon early cancellation of any service from ClikSearch.
- The amounts due and payable to the Company by the User upon termination shall be payable within 30 days of the relevant Date of Termination.
Our best wishes to everyone ……..